I wanna fall in love. I wanna miss him so much that all my body and soul is on pain. I wanna feel each part of my body shacking just because he is around, or he will gonna be. I wanna feel doubts about his feelings, for then look inside his eyes and just realise that I am the most important person in his world. I wanna feel the touch of his hands on my face. A hand that goes down and make me feel shivers. I wanna kiss and love like there is no tomorrow, like we were the last two people on the face of earth. I wanna listen sweet words and say a few as well. I wanna go to bed knowing that tomorrow only can be a better day because we are together. I wanna look at him in the other side of a room and meet his eyes, and in that moment to be sure that we share the same thoughts. I wanna argue for then make peace. I wanna laught and playing games. I wanna walk along the street, hand by hand, feeling that I wouldn't like to be anywhere else. I wanna fell asleep in his arms, feeling his smell, feeling safe. I wanna wake up and look to him, pass my hand trought his hair and give him a good morning kiss. I wanna have the pleasure of finding a small note on my staff and just be happy because he remembers me. I wanna spend hours talking on the phone, without nothing to say just for the pleasure of listening that dear voice. I wanna us to be together on silence, and even tought feeling that it is the best conversation of ever. I wanna be with him when I am looking at the sky, so plenty of shinning stars. I also wanna be with him when I am on the beach on the winter, checking how beautiful is the furious sea. I wanna feel his fingers cleaning my tears and putting on a smile on my face. I wanna... I wanna...
I wanna find my prince charming and be happy and happy forever.
0 coisas que dizem por aí...: